Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do business owners take Facebook seriously?

So Facebook has been established as a beast in the marketing world. Its nearly perfect for a small business to get some real exposure for free other than a little key tapping. But the question is do these people take Facebook seriously as an effective form of advertising. Now I can easily start naming off multiple examples of businesses that have success with Facebook but I don't think thats going to change the non believers minds. I think the main reason that people don't want to get involved with Facebook is because its unfamiliar.
Lets just lay it all out on the table...... I'm young and I have grown up with the dawning of all the new wonderful technology. A lot of small business owners are older and they grew up in a world much different then mine. Now I'm not saying that all oder people are effected by this but a large majority are. So if I was in they're shoes I would also be hesitant to use a unfamiliar form of advertising to represent my business that I have poured my life into. It seems like a recipe for disaster so they stick to the tried and true. Tried and true, Lets think about that..... Just because its tried and true doesn't mean its the most effective way to go about it. Sure its effective to some extent but in order to really get the business where it needs to be they need some cutting edge forms of advertising.
Facebook has proven it self as the king of effective advertising for businesses. Facebook is effective for small business & large business. Facebook is the most effective way to advertise, target consumers, and get your name out there for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment