Monday, January 24, 2011

Self-employment & Working at home

So you want to start a business in your home office? Great! That's the first step to owning a small business. Working from home usually means less start up costs and more time with your family. But it can also mean big time success for a small business.
Most small home businesses are typically Internet based whether it be E-commerce drop shipping or running your very own websites and advertising on them. If your running an Internet based business its safe to say your pretty tech savvy and you probably are having great success with Internet marketing.
But most non Internet based small local business establishments are not utilizing these tools and they are going to experience a major loss in prospects for they're products. So why not take these non Internet based companies and take the idea and success of the Internet home businesses and let them unite? Imagine a small home based Internet business that used its power of the Internet and its ability to target specific demographics to assist the non Internet based local guys and help them connect to they're future consumers?
I know I'm kind of repeating my self on this one but I just want to we're some ideas in here for the purpose of recording and sharing them in a bit more detail.
Okay so the base is a home office based business that plans to use forms of advertising such as video sponsers, flash animation and logo placement ads, anchor words can be purchased, the idea of possibly applications for iPhone and android devices, web forum advertising on a forum I plan to launch for locals and local business owners, and lastly the ability to buy the largest form of ads that will place a select few on major things such as a company car, t-shirts, sweat shirts,.caps, stickers etc..... of course all of this is completley useless if I can't get people interested in my idea. So the forms ill be using are similar to the ways I plan to advertise for the businesses bit it will take a bit more marketing finesse to get people interested in something they have never heard. So somethings I plan to do are mostly involved with getting involved with the community with some charities (which I plan to do on a regular basis ) and going out to local events and getting the word out to people the good old fashioned way. I love internet marketing but to much gives a a robotic feel so a little quality face time puts some teddy bear back on the mix.....plus I like people and I like to chat.
So once again the focus of this business is to help locals connect with local small businesses using the most current forms of advertising. All advertising will be done inderectly which means I wont be cramming emails and ads down your throat. I will have QUALITY content that WILL be interesting to the audience that happens to have advertisements for people to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment